OUR LITTLE MAN IS HEADED TO SCHOOL!
Gosh it's crazy and somewhat depressing knowing that our youngest is in pre-school. He was so ready for school and is absolutely loving it. He has to be doing something stimulating at all times and this has been great for his intelligent, little mind. He has already retained so much info and I'm actually floored at how much he's learned in such a short amount of time. The other two went to a bigger pre-school where there were a lot of students per one teacher. Collin is going to a little school where there is only seven students and we love it. He gets so much one on one time and Collin is definitely our child who requires that. Ms. Darcie is fabulous with Collin and deserves much praise. Collin is a funny little guy because he has a bit of an obsessive personality. He loves green, Legos and is infatuated with Transformers. The teacher has been really good to incorporate other interest into Collin's little world. I see in our future a child who will be an incredible success. Gosh, I can't tell you how much I love this little dude. He brings me so much happiness and a lot of wonderful laughs. Love You buddy!
Gosh it's crazy and somewhat depressing knowing that our youngest is in pre-school. He was so ready for school and is absolutely loving it. He has to be doing something stimulating at all times and this has been great for his intelligent, little mind. He has already retained so much info and I'm actually floored at how much he's learned in such a short amount of time. The other two went to a bigger pre-school where there were a lot of students per one teacher. Collin is going to a little school where there is only seven students and we love it. He gets so much one on one time and Collin is definitely our child who requires that. Ms. Darcie is fabulous with Collin and deserves much praise. Collin is a funny little guy because he has a bit of an obsessive personality. He loves green, Legos and is infatuated with Transformers. The teacher has been really good to incorporate other interest into Collin's little world. I see in our future a child who will be an incredible success. Gosh, I can't tell you how much I love this little dude. He brings me so much happiness and a lot of wonderful laughs. Love You buddy!
3 comments:
Wow, he looks so old! Seriously, time is flying right on by...
Lucky you to have kids in school and get a break. You deserve it!
It's so fun to check up on you guys through your blog! Your family is adorable!
He really is such a cute kid. Dave and Carson fell in love with him at the Dude Ranch this summer. He's just one of those kids you can watch and they just naturally entertain you. I love it!
Post a Comment