Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I CAN THINK OF A HUNDRED OTHER THINGS I'D RATHER BE DOING Thanks to a husband who is super cautious we spent a little over an hour in the utility closet, in the basement because of the tornado warning within five miles. I was so stinking hot and it was so stinking humid and so I became so stinking nauseous. That's why I look so happy to be here. Matt thinks it's because I thought it was silly we were in there. I do have to admit I don't get as worried about things as him. We balance each other out this way. Because of the severity of the weather all over the world I am totally fine with heading to the basement closet for a while. It seems as though Mother Nature is furious lately. I feel like natural disasters are occurring everywhere. The kids found this exciting yet scary. Collin hated it. He hates thunderstorms and anything that has to do with them. He gets super nervous and has the Warnick gene in him. Needless to say we weren't hit but we saw the tornado out our backyard travel to another little town close by. It seems as thought we're getting hit by horrible storms every other day here. Good thing I have a cautious husband.



1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

Your yard looks good. Like you I'm addicted!!! My neighbors just don't get it. It keeps me from watching t.v., eating, and yelling at my kids haha!!! I used to not take tornadoes serious but ever since the devestation in Tuscaloosa I head straight to the closet....so so sad and scary!!