Saturday, February 18, 2012

EMMA MADE HER FAMILY DEBUT!!!
( I totally took this post from my sister's blog because I didn't take pictures)
We were lucky to have most of my family (so much thanks to my mom) and Matt's parents here for Emma's blessing and Carter's baptism. I wasn't able to see my family over the Holiday's because Emma was so tiny and it was just best for our family to stay home this year. So being able to see all of them was super exciting for me. I was so excited also for them to see the cute Miss Emma J. She is so worth showing off!
Obviously, there's not a lot to do in Billings, and especially when it's cold, so we decided to go to The Reef. The family ( except Reiley and Carl and June) stayed at the hotel connected to The Reef and so it made it very convenient. We did a lot of hanging out, eating and talking about random phobia's, politics (blah) and memories. It was so fun to have the kids all get together and do their thing. They have so much fun together.Everest is so funny! He loves his dalmatian costume ( and others) and so he wanted to sport the costume for all of us. I love that he has no idea that no one else has a costume on. He has changed so much since the last time I saw him. He is so much more social. It made me realize that I don't see my family as often as I would like. Everyone grows and changes so much and so quickly, it's kind of sad.
While Alyson was here she sold the Sno Shack!!! I know this was a burden lifted from the Markham's but The Warnicks were bummed knowing that there would be no more free ice cream.