In February Carter was baptized! Obviously he turned 8 on January 8th, but because we were lucky to have so many family members come to visit in February we decided to wait. Carter was able to sit down with the Bishop for his baptism interview and the Bishop said that he was a very smart boy who knew what was right. He couldn't have been more spot on. Carter is sooooo smart. He is a deep, deep kind of smart. He is very logical and thinks things through. Along with that he is super valiant. I've said it time and time again but, I knew the second Carter came to this world that I felt the spirit unlike any other time before. He knows what is right and what is good and what is pure. He is super innocent and kind hearted. He will be a great example throughout his life of good decision making and compassion. I don't worry about this boy hardly ever. The only time I have to get on him is when he's been in front of the T.V. for too long:) Carter we are very proud of you and your decision you made to get baptized. You are a great example to your siblings, especially your little shadow Collin.
Also, a sincere thank you to Grandpa Carl and Uncle Aaron for their talks, Tanner for his closing prayer and Abigail, Cara and Ryleigh for their musical number.
Also, a very sincere NO thank you to the mom for dropping the ball once again and not taking pictures. I need a personal assistant to capture all of our memories.

1 comment:
Carter is One of a Kind!!! Love that kid :)
Post a Comment