
So it seems a bit of a coinsedence that my Mom is recovering from heart surgery on Valentines Day. She is doing great though. She is a little out of it but Alson and my Dad are by her side always. She has had great doctors and the staff at the U of U Hospital has been wonderful. I am not sure when she gets to go home but I hope soon. There's something about being in your own home that speeds up the recovery. I head to Utah next week to be with her. So, to all of you who have been so wonderful to our family and who have offered many prayers I say, "thank you a million times over." Because of your thoughts she is going to be great and we will always be grateful for all of your sincerity and unconditional love.
4 comments:
I am so glad she is doing well. We will continue to keep her in our prayers. You are doing awesome with your blog, I am going to add you at one of my blog buddies if you don’t mind. Also I want to email you sometime and ask you about your husbands work. My Matt works as a Nursing Home Administrator, kind of a switch from the commercial pilot career we were originally going for. But we couldn’t be happier, his company has been awesome and SO good to us. I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family, keep it up! Happy Valentines Day!!
Lori
Ditto on your post!
Hi Sister Warnick. It's Katee from YW. Your blog (Warnick's World. Teehee! I love that) is so cute!
Hello over there-
I found you through your sister. You look the same good as ever and I CAN'T BELIEVE we have clusters of children each now.
Glad you joined the blogging world- I will check in!
Post a Comment