So, my sister Nicole tagged me. What does that mean? Really, I have no idea but I am just going to do what she says. When she tagged me she told me I have to write 6 things on this blog about me that maybe you all wouldn't know. I am an open book so none of this will probably come as a surprise but I will dig deep.
1. I imagine myself on every reality show out there. I think how would an unathletic girl like me survive Survivor. Could I find the best flights for Amazing Race. Would I have the confidence for American Idol (definately not the voice). Could I Dance With the Stars. Could I be the Biggest Loser. And even at 29 could I survive the Real World. I think I live vicariously through all of the crazies out there.
2. If I could do it all over again I would go to a fabulous design school in New York or Europe or some place amazing. I would love to get paid to use my creativities and my love for glitz and glamour!
3. I wish I could run long distances. I always say I am going to try and I fail. I would love to one day run the Boston Marathon and it doesn't even matter if I do it in good time. I think crossing the finish line would be such an achievement.
4. I love to play mind puzzles. I am a bit obsessed. I have a very addictive personality when it comes to numbers and shapes and puzzles. My idea of a good time would be a Mtn. Dew and tetris, sudoku, snood, bubble breaker, or any crossword puzzle. Wow, those of you who have known me forever probably wonder what happened to the real Natalie.
5. I would love to go back to my freshman year in college. I had such a blast at Utah State. I met some of my bestest friends and I learned so much about life. My days with Katie, Lacey, Nicole, Darci and Erin I will never forget. I thought I knew everything about life and really I was clueless. I think that was kind of the great part, was still being oblivious to the real world.
6. I wish I could date my husband all over again. I wouldn't change one thing, I'd just add more. We had such a fun time dating and we were so in love. Don't get me wrong I still love him but we didn't have a lot of Natalie, Matt time. I would love to travel the world with him. I would want to go where he served his mission. I would want to travel to Paris and Greece and some little island off of Italy. I would love to see him, see Normandy and the Swiss Alps and the Statue of Liberty. I would love to skydive with him and scubadive with him and ride a bicycle-built-for-two off of the boardwalk. I would love to snowboard with him in Aspen and run a marathon with him in New York. All are still possible!!!
Wow! That was painful for me. I had a hard time thinking of 6 things about me that no one would know that aren't the same as my sister because I have all six of her answers in my life too. Anyway, I am going to tag ROBYN, EMILY W., EMILY M., ANGELA, and SARA. Hopefully you have more adventuresome and unique answers than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think we must be related or something. When I was reading your 6 things I kept on saying "ME TOO" in my mind. Maybe after we loose all this weight out next year goal will be to run a marathon?
So we're obviously twins. I could have put all of these as answers too except for the design school. But if that would have happened I would have been right along with you, probably bartending in Times Square. Maybe one day we'll get the chance to get out and see the world with our husbands. You and Matt could always come to Memphis. I hear Graceland is extrememly romantic. :) Really though, one day- you, Matt, Dave, and I (and our other bro's and sis's) off the coast somewhere scuba diving without crying children~now that would be the life!
Post a Comment