This picture is a couple of weeks old but from what I hear this how the weather is in most of your neck-of-the-woods. I am actually surprised that our Valentines day isn't colder, but it's working on it. Today Abigail had a pajama party at school and Carter and Collin and I are delivering cookies. I got the yummiest, easiest sugar cookie recipe. I will have to post it tomorrow when I am not going a hundred miles a minute. I hope each of you have a great day and know that the Warnick Family loves you. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They should declare Feb.14th Vday and national sugar cookie day. I've had so many sugar cookies that I'm about to puke. And you know how much I love sugar cookies. Your kids look cute. Give them a big Valentine hug for us. Nicole
So cute!!
Your so good to deliver valentines! I haven't done that yet and I wish I had. Maybe next year. Your cute kids look ready to come here to visit. Did you get snow there?
Post a Comment