Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you!

Abigail is actually our most daring.
Our BUNDLE of joy
Collin spent most of the day eating snow.
These are some pictures of our family sledding trip. We went with the Stevens and the
Tupuo's, our good friends from our ward. The kids had a blast, even Collin. Montana
is so beautiful and the winter starts to grow on you. Okay honestly though, we are ready
for summer. But who in their right mind isn't. Cold or not we always have a good time
when we're together. We'll have to remind our kids of that when they're teenagers and
the last people they want to be around are us.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but so does eating that bag of Cadbury Mini-eggs

angie said...

NATALIE!!! Hey girl, it's Angie Bloxham, your long lost friend!!! How are you doing? Alyson came into Cheesecake Factory (where I work) and I asked her if you had a blog. Isn't blogging just AWESOME!! Now we can keep in touch. :) Your family is seriously SO SO SO CUTE!! I can't believe you have 3 kiddos. I have one little girl, she is 10 months old and her name is Avarie. I just LOVE being a mom, it's the BEST thing in the world. I feel like we have so much catching up to do. How's Montana? How long have you even been there? Well, I can't wait to hear from ya!!
Love ya!!

Ang :)

my blog address is...
angie-blox.blogspot.com

Jaime also has one and hers on my friend list is Life in the Sun.

Emily said...

WOW! It looks really wintery there!!! I am loving the Spring "tease" weather that we are having in UT...I need the SUMMER!!! Want to go to the pool and have sunshine and warmth! Cute pics!

Reeses Pieces said...

Looks fun. I wish my kids could experience more winter type sports. Maybe someday! Aren't you so excited that Angie and Jaime have a blog? Crazy, after we were just talking about finding them.

J-me Boyce said...

Yea! Natalie it is Jaime- Ang beat me to leaving you a comment...so she got to tell ya how we found you guys! I have missed being in touch with you guys! Your kids are so dang cute- I can't believe how big they are! It will be fun keeping in touch.

here is my blog
jaimeboyce.blogspot.com

Grandma Shauna said...

I wish I could have been there to watch the kids and freeze a bit. I am so looking forward to getting better and making a few little trips to visit the grandkids. I miss them all so, so, much!

Have a good day!

Carrie said...

Hi Natalie-It is Carrie Graham (Julie's daughter-in-law). I found your blog on Wendys and thought I would say Hi. Your family is adorable.

Robyn said...

Im not gonna lie, when I saw that snow I was glad its finally starting to melt here. It has been so cold this winter, so ready for the spring! But you are right we have to do these things with our kids, cuz sooner or later were no fun anymore!