Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Better late than never!
I have to apologize-I have been a bit busy lately and I haven't made blogging a priority (not that it is even supposed to be a priority). We had such a great little road trip to Bear Lake. We started In Cody, Wyoming where we stopped at the Buffalo Bill museum. Then, we went through Yellowstone and saw some great wildlife. Then, we went through Teton Park and down to Jackson Hole. Finally, we ended in Montpelier, Idaho where we spent the weekend with the Hooper Family. We really had such a great time. It was way chill and relaxed, and it was great just to sit and chit-chat and not follow a schedule. We went boating and the kids loved the water. Matt surfed behind the boat and absolutely loved it. I don't have any pictures of it but he did a great job. He liked it way more than wake boarding. The kids had a great time with their cousins and it was fun to see everyone even if it was for just a short time. I'm hoping my Aint Michelle makes a tradition of this (hint, hint). Check out my way too long slide show below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sad we missed you while in Utah! We spent some time in Montana on the way back and I looked you guys up but there was only an address--no phone number! We seriously considered just dropping by, but in the end we opted for a stop at Target instead (there's no Target in Canada! I know, life can throw some mean punches). But for real, some day we need to actually put our proximity to work for us.
Post a Comment