Matt and I got to go see Martin Short perform last night. There's an event in Billings called the Billings Classic where you get all fancied up and you get to go hob-nob with the rich and the famous. The streets of downtown Billings are closed down and there are a bunch of white tents and lights set up all over. It's a big charity event where there are many things up for auction and the proceeds go to the hospital. Every year there is a musician that performs and this year they went with a comedian instead. Martin Short was very funny (a bit crude at times) but very funny. The night ends with dancing in the streets and a lot of free alcohol. It's a great people watching event and we had a blast. Of course, we didn't have our camera. So, no cool pictures but in 10 years when I look at this (if I do) I will remember the night. Hopefully in 10 years I will also go home having contibuted a large amount to there benefit. Sunday, August 24, 2008
Matt and I got to go see Martin Short perform last night. There's an event in Billings called the Billings Classic where you get all fancied up and you get to go hob-nob with the rich and the famous. The streets of downtown Billings are closed down and there are a bunch of white tents and lights set up all over. It's a big charity event where there are many things up for auction and the proceeds go to the hospital. Every year there is a musician that performs and this year they went with a comedian instead. Martin Short was very funny (a bit crude at times) but very funny. The night ends with dancing in the streets and a lot of free alcohol. It's a great people watching event and we had a blast. Of course, we didn't have our camera. So, no cool pictures but in 10 years when I look at this (if I do) I will remember the night. Hopefully in 10 years I will also go home having contibuted a large amount to there benefit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment