www.eyeslipsface.comMy cousin Kelsey left a post about this make-up line she loved and so I wanted to try it out. It was all such a great deal! Almost everything they have is only a buck. I not only love make-up (although lately, I swear I only wear more than mascara on Sunday) but I also love a great deal! I'll use it tomorrow and let you all know how it works. I hope I didn't get what I paid for and that it's great stuff!! We'll see???
6 comments:
Oh I hope you like it. I'll feel bad if you don't. I looked at all the stuff you got though and I like what you got so hopefully you will. It isn't the best stuff ever but for $1 I don't think it's so bad. You'll have to let me know what you think.
K you need to let me know how you like it, Im obsessed with makeup too! Ill look up the website! Thanks for the tip!
So exciting I love anything that is a dollar! Let me know if it works!
The way you set it up to show makes it look even more tempting. I've never spent money on make-up (as you know) so I'm totally gonna check that website out.
Oh I have tried that makeup. I didn't like it. :~/ Jaime and I went CRAZY a couple years ago and I was for sure bummed-you will have to tell me how you liked it.
I'm interested to see how you like it! I tried ELF and didn't love it, but maybe I need to give it another shot. A bunch of my friends use it and like it!
Post a Comment