A DAY IN THE LIFE
Our Bishop e-mailed this to Matt and I think it's so funny. I bet you guys didn't know that this is what we do at our Enrichment activities. It's really fun and I've learned a lot about guns. After we have our gun cleaning sessions we have brownies and sprite over sherbet and end with a prayer. This isn't what you ladies do for Relief Society???

5 comments:
I must have missed this at the last enrichment. Maybe it was after the slide show and I just missed it. I also don't remember reading what a gun symbolized in our "purse" I'll have to read it again maybe I also missed that. You know we do live in Montana I could see it being an enrichment activity... too funny.
When I first received this email it was what they do in Wyoming for Enrichment -- but I could see how it could be a Montana Enrichment Meeting too. Don't eat too many brownies!!!
Is this a serious post? You don't really clean guns at RS do you? I know I'm a bit gullable but you never can tell with you MONTANAins (Yes I just made that word up, I don't know if you consider your self a Utahan anymore:)
I want to know too. Is this a REAL picture? From your RS?
We are right now learning about the benefits of eating completely organic (its called WOW).. let me tell you. It's a complete lifestyle change. I try (I say that loosely) but too much to think about.
Plus I have a non-supportive spouse that says it's a ploy for me to spend more of his money :)
But really, he gets out all the scientific studies for me and then I just got way too too political on YOUR blog. Sorry.
Guns & WOW. Super charged hot RS topics huh?
That is too funny Nat!! Just wanted to say hey!! I check in often but rarely leave comments. Your kids are SOO cute.
Post a Comment