WAY OVERDUE
We haven't had a family picture with the kids and us since Collin was born. Luckily this past Christmas we had the whole extended family pics done and so we took advantage. I absolutely love this picture and I love even more that it's outside in the snow(the real picture shows way more landscaping). I took a picture of the picture with my camera and so the colors are a little off. The only thing I would change is that Collin has pink eye. But it wouldn't be quite right if one of my kids didn't have an issue. I love these four people. They give me purpose and strength and help mold the person I will eventually become.

8 comments:
I love this pic. I'm so jealous and wish we would have had one taken. You all look great in this picture.
What a BEAUTIFUL picture. REALLY.
So sweet.
Okay enough of my gushing.
I forgot how great this picture turned out. Sure miss getting up in the morning to a house full of people and having lunch and dinner with someone. Too quiet around here.It was fun visiting even if I did out ware my welcome with the over-stay.
What a cute family! And you cant even tell he has pink eye!
What a cute picture. How did you get all of your kids to smile and look at the camera? Mine never do!
Great pic! I love the outfits.
Not only gorgeous people (you guys definitely are), but what a fabulous composition! I love it!
Love the family photo Natalie, such a cute family we are so blessed to know you all.
Post a Comment