Thursday, March 19, 2009

A REGULAR BETTY CROCKER!
Last Sunday Abigail told me she wanted to make breakfast. I always let her help me stir or dump things her and there but last week I just let her have at it. I of course helped her pick out which measuring thing to use but she did the rest. It's so funny how a little girl is born with the desire to learn the domestic skills and my boys (including my husband) could care less. Actually I need to correct myself, Matt made chocolate chip cookies last week. Come visit so Abigail can make your food and serve you too. Bring your tip money! Of course the flipping is her favorite part:)


4 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

Takes after her Grandma Shauna in that department. From the time I could stand I wanted to cook and set a pretty table -- I was always talking someone into letting me make something. Wish I could come for pancakes.

natalie spratling said...

We needed to have Abigail at our last beehive breakfast. Pancakes were on the menu. It is so fun when they start to take over in the kitchen. We now have 3 chefs with their own specialities cookies, steak, eggs. Bailey is just happy to eat what ever her siblings will cook for her.

Anonymous said...

What a great girl. I am so proud of you Abigail. When grandpa and I come to visit maybe you will fix pancakes for us. LOVE YOU!

Reeses Pieces said...

Cute. I'll have to go purchase that cook book. I can't believe how old she's getting.