This is our annual Christmas card photo. I am so lucky to have a friend who helped out last minute and took a shot of the fam. I wasn't going to do a card because I had just had Emma and didn't want the whole world to see me after having a baby. Then, I obviously re-thought and got off of my "poor poor me" pedestal and kept up with the tradition my mom started years ago. I wanted to do an outside shot but with a new little one, inside it was. I swear one of these days I will get a professional family picture. I keep putting it off and before we know it the kids will be gone and then why would I want to look at a picture of just Matt and I-lol. Thanks to grandma we all match. Thanks to grandpa for working hard so that grandma can always keep us cute-haha. It's crazy for me to look at this photo and know that all of these wonderful people belong to me. I have been trusted to take these little spirits and mold them and teach them and prepare them for a life of choices. That's a big job! I wouldn't have it any other way though. That's what I'm here for. I'm so glad to have a partner in crime who worships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Loved this family picture. And WHATEVER, you looked great after you had Emma.
You look perfect! I love the pictures. Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment