Sunday, December 25, 2011

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR MY LACK OF CHRISTMAS PICTURES

I just plain didn't do it This is Emma after her Christmas morning celebration. She was doing what she does best. Have a said enough wheat a great and easy baby she is. She was the best Christmas present ever!

Santa brought Carter a KINECT for the XBOX and so this is Abigail and Carter playing their new games. Abigail has already got her Just Dance game memorized practically. Carter didn't leave the television screen the whole break I think. Abigail got a new doll who's name is actually Emma. She isn't a baby doll type of girl but she loves her new, hip version of a doll.


And of course, the little man got a bazillion Lego's. You have your blues, your greens, your neutrals, you name it. By the way-I hate Lego's. If I step on one more, vacuum one more or have to pick up one more I swear I'm going to freak. Collin however, can't get enough. He loves them!

These are all of Collin's friends. He has way more friends than me.

Wherever Collin goes one of his guys follows.

No comments: