OUR GREATEST JOY #4
I am not a photographer by any means. We've always left that up to my sister. I have a super old camera and know nothing about photography. That said, I can't help myself when it comes to taking pictures of Emma. I am so grateful for blogs and digital cameras and computers which make the whole memory process easier. I wish so much that I would have had a blog starting back from when Matt and I were dating. Actually I wish I've had one always. It would be so fun to go back and read about my dramatic (so I thought)life as a teenager. So, I don't know if it's because I know Emma's the caboose-or what, but I seem to always have my camera on hand. She hates getting her picture taken too. She's like her mom, and grandma and great grandma and who knows how far back. None of us are fans of the lens. Emma might hate the lens but the lens loves Emma.
I am not a photographer by any means. We've always left that up to my sister. I have a super old camera and know nothing about photography. That said, I can't help myself when it comes to taking pictures of Emma. I am so grateful for blogs and digital cameras and computers which make the whole memory process easier. I wish so much that I would have had a blog starting back from when Matt and I were dating. Actually I wish I've had one always. It would be so fun to go back and read about my dramatic (so I thought)life as a teenager. So, I don't know if it's because I know Emma's the caboose-or what, but I seem to always have my camera on hand. She hates getting her picture taken too. She's like her mom, and grandma and great grandma and who knows how far back. None of us are fans of the lens. Emma might hate the lens but the lens loves Emma.
2 comments:
love her
She has the sweetest, cutest little face. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment