Thursday, March 13, 2008
Her name is Lacey
So, everyone keeps commenting on my new header and layout and I have nothing to do with it. My friend Lacey from Utah State did this for me. My sister Nicole was on my blog and I asked her to see why my music wasn't being added (I have no idea about computers). She got on to try and help me and she lost my whole blog sight. She was so scared and nervous and sick to her stomach about the whole thing. She called me frantically and didn't know what to do. I was at the movie (Bucketlist-great show) and she kept calling. I thought there was an emergency and I called her back. She called and told me what had happened and I didn't even really care. I knew it could probably be fixed and if not, Oh well-what do you do? So, she called Lacey the expert and not only did she fix it but she totally gave it a facelift. Lacey does this for lots of people and I think she should totally charge. She does such a great job and with her permission I will give you her e-mail address if you are thinking your blog needs some surgery also. Thanks Lacey for the cute header!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Natalie-
Don't you just love blogging? that it is able to connect you with people that have passed through moments of your life? It has been fun to see how Nicole is and I have found myself thinking of you and Katie and those USU days and wondering how time has gone by so fast... your family is DARLING- but not suprisingly at all to me... I am certain you are still the life of every room/party or relief society event now :)...maybe your sweet Abigail is like you as well?
I'm going to give Nicole any/FEW blogger tips I have so she can really knock you out a perfect header.. until then I'm glad this works okay for you. I look forward to keeping in better touch now. All my love!
Your blog looks great! I love the colors.
Post a Comment