Friday, March 7, 2008

UP TO NO GOOD



Our little Collin has turned in to a little stinker. He has been so high maintenance lately. He loves to take everything out of the drawers and throw them. He loves to play chase and throw balls at everything. He already has a sense-of-humor and he can be a little turkey.This picture my sister-in-law took is perfect at explaining Collin. You can see in his eyes even right here that he is scheming up his next mischievous plan. He is such a Hooper. Every time I look at him I don't see me, I don't see Matt, I don't see my other two kids, I see DAVE HOOPER.

6 comments:

Lynnise said...

Hey! this sounds familiar! I have a similar stinker at my house named Hyrum! Hyrum is 2 1/2 so he is a little older than Collin, so my advice to you is. . . remove all markers, crayons and other writing utensils out of reach, invest in Mr. Clean Magic Eraser stock, take lots of pictures of the damage caused, and love him with all your heart! This works for me and my little stinker!

{Brittany} said...

He is so cute and he is definitely a Hooper. He does look just like your Dad and brothers!

JamieBean said...

I totally agree. He looks A LOT like your Dad. I have a stinker at my house too. Her name is Brynlee! It sounds like her and Collin are a lot alike. Nothing in my house is child-proof and I mean NOTHING! She can get into anything! Oh, and her latest stunt....climbing up on a chair to reach the home alarm control panel and pushing the medic button! It was beautiful..I had 911 calling and the paramedics show up at my house...the whole 9 yards...fun times! It was stressful at the time, but at least I can laugh about it now! I recently heard that if they are hard as children then they are sweet as can be as teenagers and vice versa...time will tell,time will tell!
It's so funny to hear who people think your kids look like. Nobody has ever told me before that they think Annika looks like Jenn-I think you are the first one! However, I get told all of the time that she looks just like Jenn's daughter Lyndsie, which I can see. We pulled out a picture of Lyndsie when she was Annie's age and the DO look a lot alike.
Thanks for the advice about the airplane ride. I will definitely be doing a lot of praying...and probably bribing! It's a good thing it's not a very long flight!

Emily said...

ha ha! Sounds like you got your hands full!!! He looks a lot more like Abigail and Carter now, than he did as a smaller baby...but I agree, he looks a lot different and a lot like the males on your side...he is so sweet though, you left out that part! :) Good photographer by-the-way!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok im so glad you are up and blogging I loveit....hope all is well..

hoopspalmero said...

He is so cute! I swear the ones with the most angelic faces are the naughtiest! So good luck with that little angel! And if you have any pointers let me know cause I can't get control at my house. My resolution to block it out and pretend I'm not here isn't working.
-Ginger