Monday, March 24, 2008



So, I am not sure if I am two steps behind (as usual) or not but you all need to check out these cute dresses. I loved that my sister told about her shorts she loved that were a good deal, and fit well. So I am going to do the same. I have never really shopped Down East Outfitters before but my cousin was wearing the cutest dress and it was so inexpensive. They just started opening clothing stores in the malls in Utah. I obviously don't have a store here in Billings but I love to get online and check them out. They are such cute dresses, they are totally affordable and they are perfect for all of us Mormon gals who like to, and need to dress modest. If any of you ever have clothing finds to share, for sure share with me. A girl can never have too many clothes!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie - you make me laugh so hard! I don't think you know me, but our hubby's are best buds. (Casey Twitty) He says to say hello by the way. We hope all is well in Montana! Take care.

Reeses Pieces said...

Those are all way cute. I especially like the top one. I wish I would have known about those for Easter.

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm not sure what's up with your playlist(what's your password?) but when I pressed on "Life's A Dance" I had a slew of memories come into my head. Those were some of my favorite times. Just you and I out country dancing because most of our girl friends HATED it. Man those were the days. I don't even think I could get my leg up high enough to do that line dance now:)

Carrie said...

I frequently look at this website. I too, think their stuff is great. The dresses are so cute, and well priced.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

The chic in the plaid looks like Emily Tidwell-Mortensen, huh?

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

I agree with Alyson... It's a blonder, taller, thicker Emily, but the face is right on.
I wish I had tall skinny legs like yours to wear those cute dresses! I don't know how but I always manage to look even shorter in dresses lilke that (if that's possible). I hope I didn't miss the skirts that go up to your ribs cause that might've lengthened me out a tich. Are those gonzo? I'm in Young Womens and I still can't keep up!

{Brittany} said...

I love Down East Clothing. All of their clothes are awesome. These dresses are darling! I can't wait until I can wear normal clothes again...hopefully soon!