I finally got the Easter dress in the mail my Mom sent for almost three weeks ago. So it was off to Kiddie Kandids. Billings either has Kiddie Kandids or they have the high-fluting photo galleries where the sitting fee is more than your first car. So we ventured on over to the mall, we had an appointment and we were good to go. Once we got there our appointment wasn't legit because the lady got my name and number over the phone but not our address. Whatever??? Then the girl couldn't get Collin to smile for the life of her. Needless to say I wasn't impressed and one picture out of the million took had all of my kids looking forward, and also the soles of their shoes. I know Abigail and Carter have teeth, trust me I was there (all night long) through the teething experience. They were as fed up with the girl as me. I shouldn't complain because you couldn't pay me to do that job. I don't know how to roll my tongue, make little squeals and pretend that I love crying kids. In fact that guy on TLC who films "Dirtiest Jobs" should give the children photo booths a whirl. All of that said, I love these three more than life. I will bet money to any one that Matt comes to me after he reads this and says, "Hey, I thought I was the love of your life." You too Matt, You too. HAPPY SPRING!!! 

8 comments:
I didn't have any luck with my kids Easter pictures either. But I still think yours turned out cute.
I love that show, "Dirties Jobs." I would love to see him do something with kids...that would be a show to watch. I think you are on to something. I have never been to Kiddie Kandids, but the picture you posted is cute!! The kids looks really good.
I agree on the kiddie kandids job - not for me. Your picture did turn out cute so don't be too hard on yourself. At least you got your kids pictures done, I didn't - except for in my living room. Cute, cute kids!
Natalie, I think they turned out good..I can't enlarge the picture for some reason though???
I keep forgetting Abigails hair is short. Tell her I said she looks beautiful and tell the boys I said they look handsome!
I think it's a cute picture. You've got cute kids so how could it not be?
I think it's a cute picture too. Abigail looks so old to me. The boys look very handsome in that lime green. Send me one.
Nicole
That is a tough job to have to get all kids to look at the camera and smile--but on the other hand, I haven't heard the best things about Kiddie Kandids...do you have a Target? I go there with Bay and it is CHEAP and I have such a hard time not buying all the pictures! :)
Hi
I feel awkward that I don't know you, but I happened across your blog by accident. Wrong Natalie and Matt. Anyway I stayed for a minute because I love, love, love your header. What's your secret? (Not sure where you live, but I am a photographer. I have reasonable prices and you get the copyrights.)
Kimball
Post a Comment