Thursday, May 8, 2008

Abigails new do!!!

Abigail once again begged me for another haircut. She loves short hair (probably because there's less tangles) and I tried talking her out of it, but she obviously won the battle. I have the theory "it's just hair, it will grow back" and I think it's darling and great for summer. The only bummer is I have about a million hair bows. The funniest thing is she wanted it even shorter. I did put my foot down at that point. I think she looks adorable and she could probably pull off no hair and still look just as cute. My little girl is growing up and it's freaking me out. STOP!!!


9 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I love it. It looks so cute. Keep the hair bows around. Who knows, you may have another little girl someday. Can't wait to see her in person.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Looks so cute, it is such a hard decision to go short or long. Long is fun and so girly, but there is something about a short haircut on little girls that is just adorable. Speaking of hair bows, yes I still have all of mine from when I was little. We have been carting them around forever in a shoe box marked hair bows. Now that the time is getting close to pull them out again, I know some of them will be kind of dated ie. the florescent puff paint era.

JamieBean said...

So cute, I love it! I have been trying to talk Annika into cutting her hair EXACTLY like this for a few months now and she is the exact opposite of Abigail...she doesn't want to cut her hair! The girl is 4 1/2 years old and has only had one haircut! I'll have to show her Abigail's "new do" and see if I can't change her mind!

angie said...

It looks so cute!! Abigal is such a cutie Nat!!

Lynnise said...

She is a doll, I love it. Summer does tend to bring on a short hair style feeling. Super cute!

Grandma Shauna said...

What a cute cut on a cute little face. Abigail is no longer a little girl and it's sad. I need someone to have a baby girl as my granddaughters are all growing up. ( Hint, Hint ). I am looking forward to seeing all of my grandkids little faces in person really soon. I am so excited!!! Happy Birthday and Mother's Day to me!!

J-me Boyce said...

so cute! a little mini-natalie!

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Oh my gosh!! I absolutely love her hair! She looks so stinkin cute and so grown up! That's what I want my hair to look like, but I bet she has way thick hair like you so I'm guessing that's not gonna happen. It's my favorite cut, especially on little girls though.

Emily said...

Yes, she is not allowed to grow up...her aunt says so! She is so cute i love short hair on little girls! They tend to look less ratty...not that Abigail ever would! She always looks so girly! Fun! Can't wait for Bay to grow her hair! Maybe I should stop trimming it! ya think? :)