Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Brainer???

Well- this season of "Dancing With the Stars" was kind of a no brainer. Kristi obviously was born for this stuff. Isn't she so cute and petite? I feel like I would even want to dance with her so I could toss her around. She probably could still skate her way back into the Olympic gold just fine!
Although, I am happy for Krisiti ( I talk as though we are friends) I really wanted Jason and Edyta to win because he's not a dancer. He has actually stumbled and really learned how to perform. Not to mention the fact that he is a hotty athlete! I also, wanted Edyta to win because she has been doing this since the show aired. P.S. Is her body for real? I swear they don't come that perfect.
I do hope that next season is a bit more entertaining. This one was too obvious and the stars weren't as fun for me. I still think when Jerry Springer danced to "May I Have This Dance" by Ann Murray is my favorite. Now what reality show am I going to watch???

2 comments:

The Harveys said...

Hey Natalie- This is your cousin Lindsey (Johnsons). Denise told me about the biggest loser blog and I wandered over here. What a cute family/blog you have!! I love Dancing with the Stars too!

Mindy said...

I am completely addicted to So You Think You Can Dance--which starts tomorrow!! Reality TV is such a guilty pleasure, I am just glad we don't have all the channel or I'd never get anything done!