skip to main |
skip to sidebar
GLAD IT WASN'T ME!
So, this last Thursday Matt went into work and my Uncle Shane was in town. Shane had an extra Jazz ticket to the final play-off game against the Houston Rockets. He asked Matt if he would be interested in going to the game. Matt is thinking, heck yeah, but I live in Montana?? Shane was so nice and flew Matt to Salt Lake with his Delta Sky Miles. So, Matt caught a flight Friday after work, met his parents for dinner and then went to the game. He slept over at Shane and Ranae's house and flew home the next morning. It was definitely short and sweet. Matt had a great time and he said he had never heard the Delta Center so loud before. He however, had an incident while he was there. For my birthday my Mom gave me a new camera and while Matt was at the game my new camera (which I've only had for three weeks) was stepped on and completely broke. Now, I was so bummed out and sad this happened but mostly I was glad it wasn't me who had the dumb thing when it happened. The whole reason we had to get a new one was because I broke the last one. Needless to say, my Mom might as well have given the toilet some cash for my birthday. So, now we are back to the phone camera until I get a new normal camera. This is why there are no pictures of Matt at the game.
Now this is my gorgeous, babe of a cousin Jocelyn. She is a Utah Jazz dancer and is lovin it. I am so proud of her and I know she is livin the life right now. I know, I know, looks run in the family-LOL!!!
5 comments:
Isn't is such a relief when it's not you! :) You guys have the best posts! I'm loving checking the hooper blogs - I think I check at least once every day! Tony's mostly in charge of ours, although I'm figuring out how to do it and can do it now myself instead of nagging him! I keep waiting for new pictures of your nephews - I don't know why they aren't up yet, it's like they have newborn babies or something??!!! Ha, ha!
kelsey
I love looking at your blog too. That totally sucks about your camera. At least you have your camera phone!!
Sad, I feel bad about your camera, that so sucks! That sounds fun for matt though, I live here and never get to go to any games!
How fun! I'm sorry about your camera. I bet Matt felt awful. We got out play set at Toys R Us. They had a pretty big selection and if you watch they go on sale. I know that Costco and Sam's Club also sell them but they were a lot more expensive then the one we got. It seems like a good one, but to be honest it took forever to set up, like four full days!
Well the first thing Matt said when he found the broken camera was, "Oh man, Natalies going to kill me!" Mike would have said the same. It was fun to see Matt and hopefully I'll get to see you sometime before our kids are in high school.
Post a Comment