Thursday, May 1, 2008

Matt and Robert had the opportunity to meet Mike Huckabee this past week. Matt isn't a fan of his politically, but he was happy to go with his friend who invited him and listen to Mr. Huckabee speak. Hey, you have to respect anyone who has the courage and confidence to lead the strongest nation in the world. Nobody gets more ridicule or harassment than the President of the United States. And I say, whether you agree with their views or their way of doing things you still respect the President. Now I am done with my soapbox. Thanks for listening! LOL


4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I do agree with you on respecting your leaders. Funny, that's what my lessons about this week. Huckleberry (as MaryAnn calls him) looks thinner to me than usual.

Robyn said...

I think Dingleberry is a better name for him! Did Matt tell him he was mormon? And talk to him about our cult!! JK! And you just talked about respecting our leaders, Im horrible, of course he doesn't lead us so I guess Im ok! We saw Pres. Clinton last year in D.C. and we were kinda star struck too! Its a fun picture!

Emily said...

That's cool--ish... :) You are a better woman than I am! I too often voice my distaste for the President and I enjoy a good David Letterman quote of the day! :) So I know I should be better! (if only I didn't dislike him so much! :)) Sorry! Now I am totally diggin myself a whole! Cool for Matt! :)

Emily said...

*That would be "hole" not "Whole"--hate it when I do that! :)