Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Aaron and Reiley look alikes!

Sometimes when I look at my boys I am floored at how much they look like my brothers. I have Carter (Reiley) with his round face and big, circle eyes (the strong Peck gene) and then I have Collin ( Aaron) with his long-slit, big blue eyes and the longer nose ( the strong Hooper gene). Crazy as it may be Carter is a little more chill like Reiley. And Collin is always scheming his next adventure, like Aaron-both great qualities! Surprisingly enough everyone thinks that Abigail looks like me, but she is all her dad. I am excited to see my brothers boys grow up to see if my kids look like theirs. These two little guys are best buddies. The first thing Carter asks me every morning is, "Where's Collin?" Carter loves to have his little shadow (for now) and Collin loves his big buddy.

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow, that pictue totally shows both Aaron and Reiley. That's crazy. Both are great brothers, so your boys should feel lucky to be like them.

{Brittany} said...

Your boys definitely look like Aaron and Reiley. That's so fun! Your family is darling.