
We have met so many great people here in Montana. One of our favorite families to hang out with is the Stevens. We have such a good time with them. They
definitely have taken us under their wings and have been truly great friends. We look so forward to many other great adventures with them. The kids had such a blast today just hanging out with Kennedy and Weston. Their backyard is a park in itself, they have every fun toy
imaginable. Needless to say the kids never want to leave.

The Stevens teenagers- Samantha, Charley and Skyler. They help us so much
with our kids and our kids love them.

Collin and Carter, two of my three favorite guys!

The whole crew having a bonfire after "supper" (that's what the Stevens call dinner). They do so much for us and we have nothing to give in return except lots of memories!
6 comments:
Isn't it so nice to find that one family that you just click with right away. It sounds like Matt really likes these guys too. I love when both Dave and I click with the same couple.
ok so how the heck are you??? we went to dinner with your mom and alyson over the weekend while the men were at priesthood...if was fun but we sure missed you....hope montana is going good...oh and i love the post about utah, me and katie were crakin up you are so funny....
Cute! That looks like fun! I agree with "Reeses Pieces"--I think that is your sis... :)
Looks you guys had a fun weekend! I love conference weekend, its so relaxing! Your friends look like a cute family!
You guys have lots of good family friends...I feel like we have lots of separate friends but not like entire family friends..we need to get us some!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Natalie...
Happy Birthday to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment