Grandma June and Grandpa Carl came to visit us this past week. It is always so nice to have family here in Billings with us. As I have said before there is not tons to do in Billings but just being together is a bonus. We of course ate out at fun restaraunts and went to do a bit of shopping. June also taught me how to make bread from start to finish with my wheat grinder I got for my food storage. The bread only took an hour from start to finish and it is so yummy! Matt's family has definately helped us so much in getting motivated with our year supply. Now, if any of you need a time to relax and just hang out, Billings is your spot. Every family member that has come to visit us has told me that are house is so relaxing (their nice way of saying they're bored). Actually I will accept that as a compliment. I want everyone to come to see me and feel like they can kick back and take it easy. We love Grandma and Grandpa and every time they leave us it's a sad day. We look forward to their visit again in July. We Love You!!! Grandma taking it easy Grandpa taking it easy
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So fun to have family visit, it is hard being away from family, so it is always a treat to have them come. Looks like grandma picked a great place for a nap. That is definitely where I would choose to rest my feet and my eyes also. Looks SOOO comfy!
Looks fun. I wish I could have been up there too. That's funny that everyone falls asleep. I know I did. You're right though, it's because it's so relaxing. No hustle and bustle. Hopefully I'll get up there sometime this year. By the way....you are definitely the "Molly" of us girls. I just cannot get the food storage bug. It stresses me out!
My name is Natalie Warnick. I am married to Matt Warnick and we have four amazing children. Our oldest is our super creative and absolute leader-Abigail. Next, is our laid back, super intelligent Carter. Then, is our sweet mama's boy who is obsessed with how things work-Collin. Finally, is our caboose Miss Emma J who is absolutely the easiest baby ever, with the greatest blue eyes. We live in Billings, Montana where Matt is the Administrator for Rocky Mountain Home Care. I am lucky to be a stay at home Mom and have a little side job working at a home decor store in my spare time. We absolutely love Montana but do however, miss our relatives in Utah. Luckily for blogs I will hopefully keep in touch!!
6 comments:
So fun to have family visit, it is hard being away from family, so it is always a treat to have them come. Looks like grandma picked a great place for a nap. That is definitely where I would choose to rest my feet and my eyes also. Looks SOOO comfy!
Looks fun. I wish I could have been up there too. That's funny that everyone falls asleep. I know I did. You're right though, it's because it's so relaxing. No hustle and bustle. Hopefully I'll get up there sometime this year. By the way....you are definitely the "Molly" of us girls. I just cannot get the food storage bug. It stresses me out!
It is always so fun to have family visit. It gives you a break from your everydayness, and the kids someone else to play with. How fun!!
So I'm looking at these pics and can't figure out where that couch is in your house? Did you rearrange your furniture?
That can't be a grandma...that is Mrs. Warnick...Jackson's Kindergarten teacher! hee hee. He thought it was funny to see her in pics.
FUN! One of these days we are totally coming to visit!!! Maybe when it is warm! :)
Post a Comment