Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do your neighbors look like this???

What in the world???Does anyone else see this in their neighborhood? Only in Montana would this be normal. It would've used to freak me out if I saw two antelope outside, but now it's pretty normal. The honkin rabbits though, they still freak me out. They look like dogs. Matt claims they sit on lawn chairs in our backyard and smoke cigarettes. That's how creepy and big they are. This city girl has come a long way, to say the least. Don't get me wrong though, I still love to shop and spend money!!!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is fun! We get some wild life in our neighborhood, but not usually in the day light like this and not very often. Great pictures.

Carrie said...

I would have to agree with the rabbits. They are everywhere, and there are TONS of them. Neat pictures.

Stephers said...

In our first home we lived up next to the mountain in Bountiful and we would have Deer run through the hard all the time. I do have to say that it did freak me out all the time. If I had the blinds closed and one ran by, I always thought it was someone in my backyard!
Pretty cool! I bet the kids love it.

Emily said...

That is crazy!!! I want to see a picture of those creepy rabbits! Sounds creepy! ha ha! Ya, I don't know if I could do it...I guess I am a city girl, too!

Mindy said...

I haven't seen this kind of thing yet, but apparently in our neighborhood in Michigan we get deer, wild turkeys and squirrels the size of cats. Gotta love the small town!

angie said...

That is too funny. Are you guys always going to live there??? We might move out of state too and I am scared!!!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

I love Carters quote for the week!!

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

What the heck? That is so crazy to me! I would love to have a random deer show up in my yard! Do you leave out grapes, or whatever the darn things eat, for them? I've gotta see a picture of those rabbits.
I'm jealous, the only wild life we get is the occasional hornets nest. Fun.

Lynnise said...

Hilarious! I love it. You should round one up and keep it as a pet! I would rather have rabbits than some crazy snake or bizarre creeping lizard. Post some pictures about the rabbits. . .I'm curious!

Reeses Pieces said...

That's funny. I'm an idiot though. I wasn't reading very clear and I thought you wrote that those were rabbits. I would have had a FOR SALE sign in the yard if that were the case. Holy freaky!!!

kelsey said...

I think that you need to do Carters quotes of the day. His quotes are the highlights of my week(yes, I live a very exciting life). Oh and next time we are both in town at the same time I would LOVE to take pictures of your family. I'm not very good but it would be fun and good practice.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Shut Up! I can't believe I found you. Where did you guys go? we at lest use to get a yearly phone call. I need your number? When are visiting home? Email me.... rob2fam4@yahoo.com! I am so gald I found you!

Anonymous said...

Are there deer around all year or do they head for the hills in the winter. I think your house looks great. Bet your kids love the wildlife. Love Tracy