Sunday, April 6, 2008

Don't take things for granted Natalie

You don't know what you have until it's gone. I never realized how blessed we were to have the Conference Center and Temple Square right at our feet when we lived in Utah. There aren't very many times when I miss Utah, but definitely Spring time and Conference weekend can do that for me. I see the beautiful flowers and the crowds of Saints and I am a bit homesick. I am so grateful for Conference and the messages we are given by our leaders. It is amazing how every time you watch Conference you feel as though they were talking directly to you. I have always loved President Monson and I am so happy I get to call him Prophet.


3 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I have to admit I still have some T-VO'd conference talks I need to get to. The ones I did watch were great though. I love Pres. Uchdorf(I don't know how to spell it). Dave was some kind of conference superstar this weekend. He watched every single talk. CRAZY!!!!

Amber said...

I have to agree with you. I really miss Utah during Conference Weekend.

Carrie said...

I never lived in Utah, but I was able to attend a couple of Conferences at the Conference Center before having kids. There was something about being there that made the whole experience a little more spirtual.