
These two youngsters had no idea what they were about to encounter when they had Nicole and I. We were definately a team in Heaven and a package deal. My Mom and Dad were the only two willing to give us a chance. Love you Mom and Dad.

Two peas in a pod. Nicole left the nicest post about me and I will never top it. I love that girl to death. We are so alike yet so different and nobody knows me better or worse and excepts me more genuinely. Known as the Hooper twins, Bobsy twins, Sweet Valley High twins, blonde twins and I am sure other names I wouldn't want to know. We definetley have a bond some would envy. Thank you Matt and Dave for excepting this.

The next thirty will be just as great and the memories will be just as imprtant if not more so. I love these two. I also love my third who happens to be sleeping. These kids are the reason I get up in the morning and try to become the person I strive to be. They gave me a cake and a card for my birthday. I love you both a million dollars!!!

This will be our before shot. We are hatin it, we both decided after viewing our pictures. This is the first love of my life. Today I went to the mall to buy some jeans and I lost my keys at the very first store I went to ( those of you who know me aren't surprised). I walked the mall for about two hours and then called Matt in desperation. He came to bail me out and he didn't even once get irritated. That in itself was birthday enough (those of you who know Matt are very surprised). We went to a sushi restaurant called NaRa and then to see "27Dresses." I have been wanting to see this for a long time but haven't gotten there. It was a great day. To top it all off my brother and sister-in-law, Aaron and Angela had their first baby-Everest. I am so happy to include him in our day of celebration!!!

You all know I would never in a million years want just a picture of me on my blog. I could complain for days about my flaws and would if you let me. But, for posterity and only posterity sake am I doing this. Here I am kids!! I know when you see this you will say, "Mom you look nerdy and your hair is funny, and what are you wearing?" And I will say, "Oh to be young again." And in my wildest dreams I will say, "Gosh, I am so much thinner now than in that picture." I know you are all telling me to shut up!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday!! That's so fun you get to share it with your nephew. You and Nicole are both amazing people. I feel quite lucky to have such wonderful cousins. By the way, you're looking mighty skinny!! Now you just need to win those airline tickets and go somewhere warm where you can show off your new bod.
Oh and I started my running goal today. You still want to have some sort of running competition?
I wish I was as fat as you :)
Happy 30th Birthday--can't believe it's been that many years since the doctor said " it's a girl -- aaaand, it'a another girl!" and then they whisked you away as you were 2 months early. Scary, scary day for a 24 years old mom. It's been an exciting 30 years with you and Nicole. So grateful Heavenly Father sent the two of you to me. What a great blessing you two, Alyson, Aaron and Reiley have been to me.
Love ya more than tongue can tell! Mom
I'm late because I had a crazy day yesterday, but I did get your cute birthday shout out and I wanted to send you the same! Oh to be there in 7th grade choir again, when we discovered we shared the same birthday! It was pretty funny if I remember right. It looks like you had a sweet day. I agree with you about the next 30 years. I am looking forward to it. April 10th was a sad day in Heaven when the 3 of us left!
Happy Birthday!
Glad to see you had a wonderful Birthday! What sweet kids and hubby you have. You are to hard on yourself, you look Beautiful!
Stephanie Newren Postma
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Day!! Don't worry about last weekend. I will give you a call next week. Oh, and that poop post, yeah that really happened. I couldn't believe my eyes.
Happy Birthday Nat! You don't look a day over 18. You guys have been great friends over the years...
Love ya
I loved your birthday post! Makes me miss those high school days of button up sleeveless shirts. Natalie, you are right, you are VERY hard on yourself. You look amazing!!!! always have and you always will. Hope you had a great birthday! Sorry this it’s a little belated! Love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (belated). I love this post!!! That pic of your parents cracked me up bc it looks like you (or a combination of you and all your sisters) and your brother Aaron sittin on the couch holding two babies! ha ha! Nobody in my family looks alike, so it is always amusing to me! And you are so thin and beautiful! SO just stop it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!!!! Big 30 huh? :) I am not that much behind ya!! I LOVED reading this post. And WHAT are you talking about before pics? You and Matt look AWESOME!!! I really like your hair.
Post a Comment