Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tiger Woods in the making!!-we hope

Matt decided he was going to take Carter to hit balls on Wednesday. The weather was good enough that they could go for a bit. Carter absolutely loves sports and even more, spending time with his Dad. He is so competitive and wants to do good at everything. He is a natural athlete and we are looking forward to rooting him on in all of his activities. I wish I had a shot of him in action but somehow I knew that taking Collin on the range would lead to disturbance and disaster.


4 comments:

kelsey said...

Matts a good dad. I love the pictures of the two of them. Mike can't wait until he will be able to take Brayden to do things.

Grandma Shauna said...

What a cute picture!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Looking good Carter!!! You look like a natural holding that bag. (you're mom can explain to you what a "natural" is)

Emily said...

So cute! ha ha. He is so big! I can't see him as a golfer--probably bc I just see him tackling and doing much more agressive sports! ha ha! He is a cutie!