This weekend we took the kids to the PBR (pro bull riding) competition. We got these great tickets from Matt's work and we made it a family event. It was really a lot of fun. This is a huge event here in Billings and there are only a small amount of competitions left to determine who makes it to Las Vegas. They wouldn't let us bring camera's into the arena so we cheated and used Matt's phone. So once again the quality isn't so great but we made do.
The number one dude-I can't remember his name. It'a probably Cody or Clint or Bobby or something. They were all like that. And there were a lot of riders from Brazil. I had no idea this was such a big deal there. I of course, am more entertained by the clowns trying to go home alive than the actual bull riders.
I tried to sneak a shot of all of the people during the intermission but I wasn't really supposed to. Needless to say people here definately show up.
Matt and the kids. The kids were more excited about the cotton candy then the actual event.
Collin actually did really well. He was pretty entertained and he liked the loud noise and the crowds cheering!
The number one dude-I can't remember his name. It'a probably Cody or Clint or Bobby or something. They were all like that. And there were a lot of riders from Brazil. I had no idea this was such a big deal there. I of course, am more entertained by the clowns trying to go home alive than the actual bull riders.
I tried to sneak a shot of all of the people during the intermission but I wasn't really supposed to. Needless to say people here definately show up.
Matt and the kids. The kids were more excited about the cotton candy then the actual event.
Collin actually did really well. He was pretty entertained and he liked the loud noise and the crowds cheering!
7 comments:
How fun!! We went to one a few years ago. The bull riding was neat, but the clown was the best part.
I love rodeo type things! Looks fun! You guys are always doing something fun..
Ya, you guys are Montanananans...what do you call it when you live in Montanna and fit in?! :) Looked like fun!
I love the rodeo, you guys should come up for strawberry days, Matt knows what a national holiday it is her in ol PG. Im in charge of the mutton busting at our rodeo, so your kids could ride a sheep! I think you little collin would have a hayday!
I love rodeos. Although I have to admit the bull riding thing scares me. I have to watch through a little hole I make out of my fingers or I get way to nervous for the poor cowboys. Looks like you had a great time.
Can I come and live with you? My life is pretty boring and you are always doing something fun! I really do hope we all get to do some fun stuff together soon!
Love, Mom
How fun! That is something I think we would enjoy going to.
Post a Comment