Tuesday, November 4, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!!
Our gorgeous Abigail turned six years old. Crazy how time flies isn't it? Just a little about Abigail at this time in her life (journaling). Abigail is obviously a very cute girl but more importantly her mind is amazing. Abigail is such a smart girl and very perceptive and aware of her surroundings. She has a great memory and loves to learn. She absolutely loves art and any art tool out there. She also loves to leave them out so her little brother can destroy everything in the house:) Abigail is a leader and very independent. She has a quiet confidence which I love about her. This girl is my everything. She is the first little face I see in the morning and that's the start of a good day. She was SO meant to come to Matt and I. She is the reason Matt and I are where we are spiritually, emotionally and intellectually. I am so happy she was our first because with her example and help, her brothers will become great guys.
WE LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!

3 comments:

brittanimae said...

What a special girl--gorgeous and smart. Happy birthday Abigail!

Grandma Shauna said...

Abigail, What a pretty birthday girlyou are -- you look like Mom did at that age. Wish I could have been there to watch you blow out your 6 candles. Love You!!!

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow she looks so pretty in this picture. Happy Belated Abigail!