HELP!!!
I am not the one who put this song on my play list??? So, I went in and completely deleted my play list and all of my music and still this song comes on every time you go to my blog. CREEPY??? Does anyone have any idea what I should do to get rid of this song in the background? I have tried everything but deleting my whole blog. Remember though, I am dumb as rocks in the computer department. HELP!!!
3 comments:
Hi Natalie, I think that the song is originating from your slide show. If you look under it there is a box labeled song info and if you click on it it opens a website about the band. Good luck!
I have no idea about computers. I haven't checked the blogs in a while and I love the costumes. Tell Abigail a belated Happy Birthday--she is such a sweetheart. You seem like such a frontier woman with antelope etc. Who'd a thought????
I don't know how these songs got on your blog, but they sound just like the songs intentionally put on Kelsey's blog. Maybe you should ask her what happened!
Post a Comment