Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Such A Great Idea!!
So, how many of you get invitations to little one birthdays and have no idea what to get for a gift? My kids always get great gifts, but this one stood out and meant a lot. There's a family in our ward that is struggling because they work in home building and the economy is hating it so, they are too. Instead of going to Wal-Mart and buying a toy with a thousand little pieces that she'll loose tomorrow they made this great picture. They took a photo they had of the girls and print shopped it and then wrote a poem about friendship. All of those other presents will be long gone in such a short time but this picture will hang in her room and then be stored forever. I think this takes the cake in the gift department. I am all about the homemade gifts, especially if the kids are involved in it. Just a cool idea!

4 comments:

Stephers said...

What a prefect gift! She is a darling little girl, you sure are lucky to have, and she is so lucky to have the two of you as parents!

Grandma Shauna said...

What a cute gift. Maybe you and your friend that made this should start making these and selling them -- the person would only have to add the picture and what a great gift!

angie said...

LOVE LOVE IT!!! I think you should sell these too. I want one :)

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea...I love it.