I finally joined the facebook world and it has become a little addicting. I love blogging for the journaling and the personal aspect. But this facebook thing is great for finding old friends and acquaintances that you always wonder about. I do need to be better at blogging but all I have done lately (with my lack of spare time) is check out my facebook and see who else I have to add as a friend. I swear with my job (we have been crazy busy), blogging, facebook. my calling, running here and there and everywhere that my house will never be clean again.
Note to self: MODERATION IN ALL THINGS

3 comments:
The thing that freaks me out is how old we're all starting to look. Don't get me wrong (other readers) some people look great, but if they look older to me than obviously I look older to them. That aside, I love finding old friends. Puts a smile on my face!
Hey - I'm going to try to friend both of you, I didn't know you were on facebook!
kelsey
I know your pain, Im so the same, but I would love to be your friend, I ll be looking for you!
Post a Comment