Tuesday, April 21, 2009

EASTER AFTERNOON!
GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD FOOD, GOOD FUN!
We were lucky to spend Easter with the Stevens again. We also get to share holidays with family again. We had the usual yummy Easter dinner, did the Easter egg hunt thing, dyed eggs, played a game of baseball and just hung out and had a good time with great weather. We are glad to have such good friends that always involve us in their lives. I love this picture of the kiddos on the fence.
The picture says it all.
Getting ready for the big hunt. Collin got a bit of a head start.
They had no problem finding more than enough eggs.
Collin never ever stops!
This picture made me sad, but I had to capture it.
The kids doing the egg thing.
A mean game of baseball!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Your pics all look good. Thanks for introducing me to that website. It takes a while but I have more fun doing my post now. I'm definitely not as advanced as you yet. I'm still learning.

brittanimae said...

I love your photo-montages--they are adorable and catch the sequence of events. Super-cute. I'm so jealous of all that outdoor fun!