MR. CLEAN, MR CLEAN.
How come every time I ask my kids to help clean up it's a battle unless there's a chemical involved. Then, it's a battle to see who can help me first. Now, please know I don't have any of my children clean the house with cleaning supplies. That said, they always ask if they can help me when I'm cleaning with sprays and such. So, this last time I gave each of them a squirt bottle of Windex or water and had them clean odd things like the shower walls, the sliding glass window, the outside window and the refrigerator door. Then, once we were finished with that I asked them to go pick up their rooms and it was like I killed their first puppy. Note to self: Teach the next one (if I ever decide to have another) to enjoy cleaning. Now if anyone can explain to me how to do that, that'd be great! Oh, and don't let this fool you that Collin is super helpful. That'll be the day!! Oh yeah, and finally, I don't think either

6 comments:
You made me laugh out loud. Twice. I love "it was like I killed their first puppy." Perfect!
Kids + cleaning + really loud music works at my house. That is all the advice I have for you. Funny that I am giving out advice, if you came over right now- you wouldn't take advice from me...ever!
You are funny Natalie, and I love your kids Easter pictures, what an adorable family!!!!
Did you mean explain to you how to have another kid or how to teach them to clean? Just kidding. Donuts work for my kids. They will do anything for donuts. They might be fat but who cares, I got help right!
It is nice to know that my kids aren't the only ones like that. I think that I might try the donut trick. Except I will end up eating them all.
Pretty cute little housekeeper in the tub. But what a rascal.
I love it! If they would only retain these skills till they are like 25, it would make me soooo happy! Enjoy it!
Kristin
Post a Comment