A MUST READ!
I've been married over seven years now and I have yet to see my husband read anything except Harry Potter 5 and school books. I'm sure this is nothing he's proud of, but he doesn't have a lot of spare time. Anywho, he heard about this book and decided to give it a try. He came home on Tuesday and started reading it. He read and read and read until way past midnight. Then, he woke up and headed straight to the story again. That morning he finished the book. So, he read over 350 pages in a day in a half. So, I decided to let all of you know who have extra time for reading and need a good book to give this a try. It is a military book and not girly at all but very inspirational. Luckily they're coming out with the movie for people like me who never read. I pick up a book and not even five minutes later I am looking at my eyelids. One day!

3 comments:
maybe i'll recommend it to my boys. I think Parker would love it. As long as it is packed with violence.
I wish I were a reader!! Spence reads 3 to 4 books a week!! I will tell him about this one.
That looks good! My hub is the same way--only he claims he loves reading. One day he'll convince me.
Post a Comment