Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
So me, obviously along with Nicole and little Everest and our friend Lynnise celebrated our birthday today. I'm officially 31 years old. I actually am fine with it because so many people have told me that their thirties are some of their best years. Kids are in school, no more pregnancies, husbands done or almost done with school, a permanent occupation in the near future which means better money, and I'm sure there's more I'm missing. Anyway, it was a great day. I slept in until 9:00 a.m. and then had my favorite Magleby's pancakes and syrup. Then the kids and I met Matt at the theatre to see the new Hannah Montana movie. It was such a cute show. I think I liked it the best of all of us. I highly recommend it for a whole family flick. Then we met the Markham's at Applebees. I wouldn't say Applebees is my fav but the boneless wings there are. I love, love, love them. Alyson was great and brought cupcakes with candles. Then Matt took the kiddo's and I went shopping. I was looking for a cute Easter skirt and found nothing. The pickings were slim. Oh Well. It will probably be snowing here anyway, so I'll just wear a sweater and boots:( It was a great day and no cleaning, fighting, laundry, cooking or alarm clocks make for a great day! Happy Birthday Nicole! I am so absolutely grateful for you!
If you don't have this recipe, you need it! I will give it to you, just ask!
Did I mention that I love these!
I love her new song-"The Climb."
Very cute show!




5 comments:

Emily said...

So jealous of you NY trip! Looked like so much fun! And I think it is so funny that you like Hannah Montanna! That girl bugs me! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Evans Fam said...

Happy Birthday! If only 30's meant no more pregnancies for me...I'm just barely getting started...I guess I got to enjoy my 20s without all the pregnancies though eh? Sounds like you had a FUN day!

natalie spratling said...

Happy birthday Miss. I have to agree the 30's are fabulous even though I will be enjoying them for only more months. I can't wait to see what 40 has to bring. Sounds like you had a great day. So fun to spend the day with the fam.

brittanimae said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a fabulous trip to New York, and how fun to spend it with just the girls!

Anonymous said...

Thought of you girls on your birthday! I was out of town and thought, "dang. A good friend would have sent them a message BEFORE to let them know I remembered." Better luck next year.

You make 31 look GOOD! Hope it was great.