Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!
We got to celebrate Collin's birthday Transformer style. At this point in Collins life his world revolves around Transformer's, Lego's and the color green. He has a bit of an OCD thing going on because he loves to organize Lego's by color, size and shape. He has both of his Grandpa's in him. He also loves to transform. He is completely infatuated with Transformers and got pretty much all Transformer's for his party. He was cute, when I asked what meal he wanted for his party he said, "chicken and rice." Who would have thought that would be his response. We absolutely love Collin. He is a little turkey and completely mischievous. He is very smart and like I said an organizer. He likes to follow me everywhere and is so upset when he can't be with me. I am also a bit upset when I am away from him for too long. We are best buddies and where you find me he's not far behind. Collin loves sneaking sips out of my drink and loves Reeses Peanut Butter cups. He loves the color green and wants to wear it daily. He talks so well for his age and loves to chit chat, especially when it's time for bed. He loves his older brother and sister and would follow them all over the neighborhood if I let him. He also loves to tease his dad. He likes to be a turkey with him but then loves to snuggle with him too. I could go on forever about this little guy. I have such a closeness with him and I am his biggest fan. I can only imagine what the next couple of years will be like with his personality. I say, "bring it" because this kid will keep us on our toes. We love you Collin!! Collin eating his chicken and rice
Opening Optimus Prime from Grandma and some other Transformer dude from Alyson!

His green Lego cake! Wish the picture wasn't so blurry of him, but it will have to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me everest looks more like collin everyday.. Happy Birthday Collin, wish we could have been there..
-Aaron

Anonymous said...

CUTE CAKE!!
Collin and everest could be brothers! I cant belive he is 3!! It feels like yesterday I was holding the little guy in the hospital!
xo

Evans Fam said...

Happy Birthday Collin! Love the lego cake... love your posts dear and keeping up on your cute family! I just realized that Billings is only 5 hours from us....duh! So...we just might have to come visit sometime!

alpinekleins said...

Hope Collin had a happy day, it was so fun to read all about him. There's got to be a good job for him with his sorting skills somewhere - maybe the socks :)

Kristin