Sunday, November 22, 2009

We're still trying to put the pieces together???
So, our little Collin is obsessed with puzzles. We started with the wood puzzles. Then, we moved to the large piece, 24 count puzzles. And now he's working on 100-150 piece puzzles. The other day he was bored of doing the same puzzles over and over so Matt told him to do it backwards. Sure enough, he did it! As for the bathtub puzzle doing, this isn't regularly. Sometimes when he doesn't want anyone to bother with it or touch his pieces he'll go to the tub. He actually is a lot like me. I love any type of puzzle doing and I love the bathtub even more....Just not together!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is cute! Bay likes puzzles...but not that much! At least I have never let her do a 100+ one before...impressive Collin! ha ha. That is cute...reminds me of Gma June!

Emily said...

Do you have an email? I sent one to Matt and then sent you a friend request on facebook...I have a question for you...kinda a random Q! Thanks!

Tabby said...

Too funny! I love that he was able to find a quite place in the tub!

Evans Fam said...

puzzles in the bathtub huh? That's a new one....very creative!

Anonymous said...

Collin is Rainman...
-aaron