MY LITTLE MONSTERS!!!
It wouldn't be a Halloween post without the traditional pumpkin carving pictures. We always have fun carving pumpkins and coming up with ideas for faces. This kids usually just help with the carving and drawing of the picture. But this year they helped clean out the pumpkins. They were grossed out as they pulled out the insides and I have to say it's not the cleanest way to do things. But you can always clean up so really it was no big deal. I am a very traditional person when it comes to most things. There will always be some things that are a no brainer and this would be one of them. I'm sure one day my teenagers will be too cool to do this with me. But the goal (unrealistic maybe) is that we establish relationships now through family activities and tradition that cause them to cherish these moments. Is this wishful thinking??? I hope not!
Scary aren't they??
Scary aren't they??


3 comments:
Cute pics! That dog story was funny! Too bad it didn't work out!
Really cute pumpkins!! I'm sure your kids will always think you're cool. Because you are!
I think your kids have grown a ton since summer. They are darling and obviously very creative.
Post a Comment