DO TRY THIS AT HOME!!!
One of our new favorite things is homemade hot pockets. It's a great meal for everyone to participate in and it's great for quick meals. We make them with either beef, cheese, onions and cabbage or like pizza. The kids like the pizza kind the best. Anyway, we make them, cook them, and then freeze them. Now, every time we're in a hurry or need an easy meal we just take one from the freezer and stick it in the microwave. I am so happy a friend suggested this to me. So now I will suggest it to you. If you want the exact recipe, just ask!!
Collin rolling out his pizza pocket
Abigail making her individual pocket.
Where's Carter you ask?? This requires too much energy!
Collin rolling out his pizza pocket
Abigail making her individual pocket.Where's Carter you ask?? This requires too much energy!

5 comments:
I'd LOVE the recipe! I've been busy lately trying to find things to make and freeze so when the baby comes I don't have to do anything for a little while.
Wish I was up there right now eating one. I'm so sad I couldn't get there today.
Forgot to say "send me the recipe" on email.
I'd love the recipe too! You can email it to me? tenillecundick@gmail.com
Thanks for the great idea!
ooooo....lets for sure do those when I come.
Post a Comment