Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WE WELCOME
THE "SNO" SHACK!!!
Alyson and Greg took on a big project this spring. They decided to open an ice cream/snow cone store. They have been so busy getting this cute little green machine up and running. Alyson is so busy and prego and not much of a picture taker so I decided I would let everyone have a view of the place. Everyone has asked me to post pictures and so here you are. It has been a lot of fun seeing how it does and who's going to stop by. I obviously don't work there but from what I hear it's doing really great! The whitewash is their top seller. It's soft serve ice cream with shaved ice on top. Then you add your flavor and top it off with heavy whipping cream. It really is amazing! It's a good thing I don't work there otherwise my pants would be tighter than they already are. I have learned from their little endeavor that it is a lot of work to start something from the ground up and they just serve ice cream. I can't imagine opening a restaurant or business office. So, we thank them for doing the dirty work so we can enjoy our new favorite indulgence.
The proud owners!
Half of the menu is empty because they're adding blizzards!!
Happy customers!
Their menu

9 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

Perhaps darling isn't the word Greg would want me to use -- but that's what this is. Natalie, you did a great job with the signs - they really spuncked the place up. Can't wait to come have one.

natalie spratling said...

So exciting! Can't wait to bring the kiddos over and try something cold and yummy. Tanner has been talking it up to the girls and they are excited to do to the Snow Shack

angie said...

YUMMY!!! How I LOVE snow cones, one of my fav treats! :)

Reeses Pieces said...

It's so cute. Alyson if you're reading this, Congrats. What an accomplishment. Can't wait to come try one in person! I'll even pay for it.

Denise Johnson said...

Lots of luck with your business venture!

Mark and Emily said...

Yummm, makes me want a snow cone!

Ranae said...

I wish I had a small fraction of your energy and creative ability!! Tell Alyson I wish her the best of luck and hope this is fun as well as financially rewarding!

Anonymous said...

What...that sno shack is soo CUTE!! The normal snow shacks I’m used to are just that... a shack! Good job! The colors and signs are perfect! I need a white wash..NOW!!

Cassie's Photography said...

Way to go! It is so cute! I wish I lived closer to you guys so I could get a snow cone every day! You guys were very creative! Are you getting a lot of people coming to your shack? And the cool part about it is that you just don't sell snow cones but you also sell floats and blizzards! WAY COOL! Good luck with business!
- Cassie :)