DO YOU NEED A BABYSITTER???
MATT IS REALLY GREAT AT IT!!!
When we were watching Ty last week Matt decided to try and get a rise out of Ty. Ty is so even tempered and WAY mellow. Matt loves to try and get him riled up and it never works. I think Ty just plain doesn't like Matt. Anyway, next time you need a sitter send your kiddos our way. We'll barry your kid in the rocks and let Collin take care of them while we do yard work. Once again, another reason why Matt and I should not be parents. 



2 comments:
What a Fabulous idea to burry the kids! I will bring Griffin right over, actually I think it will only work on the smaller ones...Griffin would dig himself out and then throw rocks at you!
you can't put Ty in the gravel anymore. It made me sad :(
Post a Comment