Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm PROUD to call him DAD!
How cool is this picture? My dad had the opportunity of presenting President Uchtdorf with this "minutemen" statue. My dad also had the opportunity of having him on the Air Force base and listening to him speak to all of the guys and gals serving our country. I'm sure this was a highlight for my dad and everyone there for that matter. My dad has seen a lot and knows a lot. He's a man who has accomplished everything he's set out for at this point. Next to this moment I think being in Air Force One with the President of the Church, Thomas S. Monson and the President of The United States, George Bush are amongst his most memorable. Nothing surprises me anymore with his accomplishments. "Dad, I am so proud of you."

5 comments:

alpinekleins said...

Wonderful photo - and a WONDERFUL dad :)

Kristin

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

You rock Dad!

Amber said...

That is really neat!

I think you are the one that asked about what site I use for my photos (sorry there are two Natalie's that write on my blog). I do everything in Photoshop so I just do it from scratch!

Reeses Pieces said...

Don't you love that we can google dad???

brittanimae said...

I never knew that your dad was on Air Force One with a president and a prophet! That's amazing! Congrats to him.