HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I am so grateful for my mother, and I'm so grateful to be a mother. I've got one heck of a mother. She loves her family more than life and would do anything for any one of us. She has really taught all of us by example the importance of serving your children unconditionally and putting family very first. I am grateful I had a mother who was able to help shape and mold me into what I've become. I have a testimony of the gospel because of her example. I am domestic and artistic because of her example. I am service oriented in home, church and community because of her example. I am many positive things because of my MOM. I am also so grateful that I am a mother. I am a chef, a chauffeur, a nurse, a tour guide, a teacher, a listener, a plumber, a gardener, a psychiatrist, a psychologist, a psychic, a beautician, a maid, and many more things, but mostly my children's biggest fan. Without this role I would know none of these traits. Heavenly Father has a lot of faith in me to send me three of his precious gems with the responsibility of shaping them and buffing them and polishing them. I am still figuring out this role daily, but I am happy to figure it out if it means the reward is eternity.
I hope you all had a great day! It tends to be one of those holidays where husbands can get it WAY right or Way wrong! I hope yours got it right this year!
Abigail made me a hot pad and a picture with a poem. She was so excited to give it to me and I gaurantee that hot pad stays in the kitchen for many years to come.
Abigail made me a hot pad and a picture with a poem. She was so excited to give it to me and I gaurantee that hot pad stays in the kitchen for many years to come.
Carter made me this great picture in school. He has come so far in school the past couple of months. I'm so proud of him and his progression.
The beautiful roses waiting for me on the counter when I got home. It seems as though sometimes nothing's better than a classic, beautiful rose. I was so impressed that Matt was on top of his game early this year. That actually meant more than the roses. Does that make sense??? Anyway, Thanks-Matt. I love You and the three little people that live with us.
1 comment:
Your post makes me want to have my baby sooner! I can't wait to be somebody's Mommy and all that goes with the job!
Thanks for the inspiration...
Post a Comment