BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
I was truly happy and thrilled to be in the company of such wonderful woman. My Grandpa touched all of our hearts this day by giving us a beautiful necklace from my Grandma's tennis bracelet. It was a special moment I know none of us will ever forget. I know Grandma would've loved this gesture and is thrilled Papa did this for us. To see my Grandpa's face this day and feel of the love in the room is a feeling only we will always remember. I would have not wanted to share this with anyone else.
IT WOULDN'T BE THE 24TH WITHOUT IT!!!
We were all together again! I don't remember that last time we were all in town for the annual 24th party. It meant a lot to me and I'm sure everyone else to all be together for this tradition.I only wish the day and a half I was there could have been different. It wasn't quite long enough, but I'm glad I was able to make the trip. I know Grandma would've been thrilled and probably was looking down wishing she was there and involved in all of the chaos. As I sit here and listen this song which was played at her funeral and blog about the events I am a bit emotional. I am truly touched to have all of these people in my life. From the oldest being Papa down to our youngest little dudes. I don't know many other extended families who have what we have, and only we know what that is. I am truly blessed to be a Peck Family member.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
and it was a definite hit!
Playing water volleyball, hanging out and of course, Jim taking some photo's. Does anyone know where all of these pictures are???
Everyone hanging out and just having a good time!
The watermelon eating contest in full force! Everyone did great! I was a bit sick after watching it I gotta be honest. I'm not a huge watermelon fan. Jocelyn (the babe) was the winner. No hold bar for her. If the Jazz Dancers would've seen her in action. 

1 comment:
It's been too long since I caught up on blogs! What a fantastic celebration of your grandmother's life. She was so special and so nice the times I met her. What a wonderful way your grandfather thought of to give each of you something to remember her by. Miss you--it's been too long!
Post a Comment